- He darted off the road into the bushes .
- She darted into the women's dressing room .
- A sudden thought darted through his mind .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- Glances darted among the four men .
- He would no longer dart about her .
- A flame darted from the logs .
- She darted him a mischievous intimate glance .
- She darted a look at him when he was coming in .
- Some peculiarity might now dart forth .
- It's difficult to see dart in a sentence. 用dart造句挺難的
- One of the golden carp darted from lily to lily .
- She jumped up and darted away from him .
- The old man looked meditatively at the darts board .
- Herb rose darted at her and clutched her arm .
- A small black snake darted from the mouth of the princess .
- Paul darted at her sharp enquiring glances .
- She darted a glance at me .
- Fleur darted through the window into the morning room .
- She saw the light from my window and darted up to it .
- It darted into the thicket with the swiftness of a deer .