- This is the essence of successful diplomacy .
- They should not be the staple of diplomacy .
- Diplomacy was not margaret's forte .
- The prefect was fond of the cant of diplomacy .
- Excessive cleverness rarely pays in diplomacy .
- We were reduced to rely on naked diplomacy .
- Diplomacy becomes trench warfare .
- He was a master of administration and diplomacy .
- His profession is diplomacy .
- I had been stalling the diplomacy for nothing .
- It's difficult to see diplomacy in a sentence. 用diplomacy造句挺難的
- She was trained as a doctor but diverted to diplomacy .
- It is imperative for us to recover the initiative in diplomacy .
- The major was greatly pleased with the result of his diplomacy .
- Subtlety is one of the arts of both diplomacy and statecraft .
- He knew the disadvantage of dealing from weakness in diplomacy .
- He hated ambiguity, which is the stuff of diplomacy .
- Roosevelt promised to use diplomacy to stop japanese immigration .
- There was much scope for diplomacy in this triangle of kings .
- We needed china to enhance the flexibility of our diplomacy .
- This was a first experiment in kennedy diplomacy under pressure .