- When the boss falls from power, his lackeys disperse .
- Her sweet words dispersed his melancholy .
- An increased velocity is randomly dispersed .
- The police dispersed the demonstrators .
- The clouds were then dispersing across the sky .
- The tracer becomes increasingly dispersed .
- She dispersed her tears to smile on him .
- The soldiers were dispersed along a wide front .
- You disperse money too liberally .
- The vapours, we may trust, have dispersed ?
- It's difficult to see dispersings in a sentence. 用dispersings造句挺難的
- The smoke dispersed into the sky .
- The hydrophilic colloids are readily dispersed in water .
- The clouds dispersed and the fog lifted .
- The light is dispersed into its component wave lengths .
- All the confusion and gloom in my soul are dispersed .
- Financial resources are dispersed .
- In other states political power was more widely dispersed .
- Two policemen came up and told them to disperse at once .
- It is dispersed either by thermal volatilization or as a dust .
- Normally, turbulence disperses such pollutants quickly .