- Nor would they guarantee that displaced workers would find affordable coverage.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned, and Displaced Workers.
- Those were not encouraging words for displaced workers hoping for aid.
- Meanwhile, they must compete with those displaced workers for jobs.
- We have war, and lots of displaced workers in Willits.
- Yet, solutions or alternatives for displaced workers remain far off.
- By contrast, many of the displaced workers are poor and black.
- Assistance for displaced workers is a cornerstone of that effort.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned and Displaced Workers.
- But the courts focused on definitions, not displaced workers.
- It's difficult to see displaced workers in a sentence. 用displaced workers造句挺難的
- The package includes a P200 million loan for displaced workers.
- It's not just the displaced workers that suffer, she said.
- He is getting help from a Sinclair Community College program for displaced workers.
- A Survival Guide for Downsized, Disillusioned and Displaced Workers
- The company is trying to find new jobs for displaced workers, he said.
- Sure, most displaced workers found new jobs.
- Displaced workers between 55 and 62 could buy in for $ 400 a month.
- Public works projects in the 1930s eventually absorbed hundreds of thousands of displaced workers.
- Others have indicated they will give the money to charities to help displaced workers.
- Cushioning this process for displaced workers makes sense.
如何displaced workers造句，用displaced workers造句，displaced workers in a sentence和displaced workers的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。