- In late 2013 the County paid an Indianapolis-based engineering and architectural firm, DLZ Indiana Inc ., to study the cost of rehabilitating the building.
- The song " DLZ " is featured during the 10th episode of season 2 of the drama Breaking Bad and on the 12th episode of Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries.
- The first chief executive officer of DLZ was Ernst Lehmann and Hugo Eckener was appointed chairman, a position he accepted because it left him with a degree of influence over the zeppelins.
- Four firms with Ohio ties-- Limited Brands, Roetzel and Andress, DLZ and CareWork-- spent around $ 30, 000 for a Tuesday night bash recognizing Coleman at the Ohio delegation hotel.
- *Airbus A300B4-622 " 5A-DLZ " are burned out and destroyed during fighting between government and rebel forces, and the Afriqiyah Airways Airbus A320 " 5A-ONK " suffers substantial damage when an artillery shell hits its fuselage, setting it afire as well.
- It's difficult to find dlz in a sentence. 用dlz造句挺難的