- The "'Electro 35 G "'was introduced in 1968 with largely cosmetic changes.
- The Electro 35 was designed to operate using a 5.6V mercury battery but these have now been banned due to environmental concerns.
- The "'Electro 35 GT "'was released in 1969 with a body painted black instead of the satin chrome finish.
- They ( and all later Electro 35's ) have all internal electrical contacts gold plated to prevent oxidation from impeding the flow of electricity around the circuits.
- It's difficult to find electro 35 in a sentence. 用electro 35造句挺難的