- This can be achieved by considering the electroneutrality and mass balance constraints on the system.
- Electroneutrality is critical here, and this can be maintained through anion flow throughout the involved cells.
- His reasoning was that the charge on sulfur was thus reduced, in accordance with his principle of electroneutrality.
- This, combined with the need of electroneutrality, leads to a minimum amount of hydrogen and chlorine entering the resin.
- Or read about a study of the " violation of local electroneutrality in slow, steady discharge of a lead-acid cell ."
- Another effect is excretion of as it is needed to maintain electroneutrality in the lumen, as well as the reabsorption of in to the body.
- The maintenance of electroneutrality requires that the transport of Ca 2 + ions catalyzed by the intestinal epithelial cells be accompanied by counterions, primarily inorganic phosphate.
- When excess intracellular lactate is released into the blood, maintenance of electroneutrality of the blood requires that a cation be released into the blood, as well.
- A stable ionic structure is arranged to preserve " local electroneutrality ", so that the sum of the strengths of the electrostatic bonds to an anion equals the charge on that anion.
- In most quantitative treatments of membrane potential, such as the derivation of Goldman equation, "'electroneutrality "'is assumed; that is, that there is no measurable charge excess in any side of the membrane.
- It's difficult to see electroneutrality in a sentence. 用electroneutrality造句挺難的
如何electroneutrality造句，用electroneutrality造句，electroneutrality in a sentence和electroneutrality的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。