- Most people have an endogenous rhythm " slightly " longer than a day.
- In mammals, such endogenous rhythms are generated by the suprachiasmatic nuclei ( SCN ) of the anterior hypothalamus.
- However, this appears to be the first harmonic of the circadian rhythm of each and not an endogenous rhythm with its own rhythm generator.
- Her work demonstrated that movements are driven by ion flux in leaf motor cells, and that this movement persists regardless of light color or the endogenous rhythm.
- Due to the imperative of finding a suitable settlement site within a certain timeframe, many invertebrate larvae have evolved complex behaviors and endogenous rhythms to ensure their successful and timely settlement, which will be explained below.
- This was probably the first hint of what is now called the circadian ( from Latin " circa ", about, and " diem " ) nature of such endogenous rhythms, found in practically all living organisms, including some bacteria
- It's difficult to find endogenous rhythm in a sentence. 用endogenous rhythm造句挺難的