- We flew south through the equatorial night .
- The equatorial portion should tend to swing outward .
- An equatorial mounting of the camera has a great advantage .
- Those that are aligned in the place are called equatorial hydrogens .
- A trigonal bipyramid has three equatorial and two axial positions .
- Plants from equatorial regions have large, thin sparsely hairy leaves .
- An equatorial methoxy group was completely inert to the grignard reagent .
- The working projection plane is taken at the equatorial plane corresponding to the ground surface .
- The angle between the plane of the ecliptic and the equatorial plane is the obliquity of the ecliptic .
- Here we distinguish azimuthal and equatorial mountings as well as fixed and transportable instruments .
- It's difficult to see equatorial in a sentence. 用equatorial造句挺難的
- The equatorial belt of calms, with its rapid evaporation and strong rising air currents, provides an ideal situation for abundant rain .
- Because of its oblate shape, the moment of inertia of the earth is a maximum about the polar axis and minimum about an axis in the equatorial plane .
- Superior twin room hotel equatorial qingdao reservation
- Equatorial zonal circulation ; walker circulation
- Superior single room hotel equatorial qingdao reservation
- Embassy of the republic of equatorial guinea ?
- Chinese embassy in the republic of equatorial guinea
- Qingdao dongfang hotel hotel equatorial qingdao
- It is very hot in equatorial jungles
- It also names algeria , equatorial guinea and malaysia