- Words could not express the dull pain of these things .
- No words can express the secret agony of my soul .
- Equation expresses the principle of minimum potential energy .
- I expressed the readiness i felt .
- It expresses the notion that matter is indestructible .
- The archdeacon had truly expressed the workings of his mind .
- " feel and look " can express the physical or emotional state of a person .
- Her manner expressed the repose and confidence which come from a large experience .
- We will express the confidence interval in standard errors rather than in numerical values .
- She met him with a hand that would be taken and a voice that expressed the affection of a sister .
- It's difficult to see express the in a sentence. 用express the造句挺難的
- We express the correspondence between the perturbed and unperturbed energies by an equation .
- Engineers usually prefer to express the function as graphs rather than in algebraic form .
- His voice expressed the frustration he felt at being unable to put his feeling into words .
- It is much easier to indicate how to find the mean by expressing the procedure algebraically .
- A young man sees a sunset and , unable to understand or to express the emotion that it rouses in him .
- I lack words to express the full extent, or the earnest abandon of his persuasion .
- In fact, it is common practice to express the pulsar slowdown as the period divided by the period change per year .
- Physicists were primarily concerned with expressing the experimental observations in a concise mathematical language .
- Mary, in a few words, kindly and calmly expressed the pleasure she felt in seeing me well enough to be able to come down .
- The orthonormality relations also permit us to express the power carried by the total field in terms of the expansion coefficients .