- He has diffidence in expressing his opinions .
- We have engaged three express tickets .
- We expressed our views with some violence .
- She was expressing in her own native phrase .
- Imagine a piece of music which expresses love .
- It's a stopping train, not an express .
- You are the express image of your father .
- Let all people express their opinions freely .
- No words can fully express my gratitude .
- Jolyon's face expressed quizzical despair .
- It's difficult to see express in a sentence. 用express造句挺難的
- What he expressed seemed idle fears .
- His fervent hatred was expressed in his speech .
- We can express this statement as an epigram .
- Words can hardly express our gratitude to you .
- Excellent , but it is not very well expressed .
- Do not lightly express your approval or disapproval .
- Let everybody freely express his views .
- Try to express yourself more plainly .
- Every movement expresses her furious resolution .
- He expressed his pleasure at lunch one day,