- People would have flashes of happy expression .
- He looked at her with a hurt expression .
- His expression shows how unhappy he is .
- I never heard him make a sour expression .
- Kirby nodded, with a cold expression .
- She looked down at him with a kindly expression .
- A skeptical expression came over my mouth .
- He was rather heavy of expression .
- Rhoda's expression smouldered in his face .
- The time expression is not obligatory .
- It's difficult to see expression in a sentence. 用expression造句挺難的
- Joe's delight was beyond expression .
- Her eyes took on a hurt expression .
- An expression that does not bear translation
- But what availed his expressions or his air ?
- It was my first expression of political opinion .
- These expressions are rather awkward .
- Their expression showed a weariness .
- His expression changed to one of deep concern .
- His expression was no longer wooden .
- She played fluently, without much expression .