- He faced the raging crowd with defiance .
- Face the rough weather of struggle and forge ahead .
- We ought to face the world and brave the storm ..
- There towered two belvederes, one facing the other .
- China faces the pacific on the east .
- He had faced the prospect of the morning calmly .
- She could n't face the future , and gassed herself .
- Mr. lindsay faced the difficulties without a tremor .
- We passed through the gate which faces the mediterranean .
- She wheeled around then and faced the children's mother .
- Facing the window stood a curiously wrought cabinet .
- They are . ms. smith , they face the courtyard .
- He wondered how far into her face the smile went .
- The task force still had to face the enemy's air force .
- They were men enough to face the darkness .
- At any rate there was no sisal that would face the market .
- The house faces the south .
- Facing the complicated situation , he took everything coolly .
- It takes a great deal of courage to face the situation bravely .
- She entered the house, and faced the long vigil of her death .