- Hepburn's was referred to as familial tremor, the inherited form.
- Benign familial tremor ( BFT ) is responsive to peripheral ? adrenergic blockers and ? 2-stimulation is known to cause tremor.
- Essential tremor ( ET ), also known as " benign essential tremor ", or familial tremor, is the most common movement disorder.
- Dear L . M . : There are a number of physical and emotional conditions that could be causing this problem such as Parkinson's disease, MS, benign familial tremor, anxiety, and a host of other neurological conditions.
- It's difficult to find familial tremors in a sentence. 用familial tremors造句挺難的