- The filter is now ready for operation .
- The first dubious snow had filtered down .
- The particles can be collected on the filter paper .
- A filter traps dust from the air .
- Shafts of sunlight filtered through the curtains .
- They filtered the water through the sand .
- Filter selection is made using inherent spectra .
- The solid particles were filtered from the solution .
- The filters would have to absorb nearly all the energy .
- Humic substances are known to coat membrane filters .
- It's difficult to see filter in a sentence. 用filter造句挺難的
- Gradually they filtered southward .
- Put the coffee in the filter and let the water run through .
- This filter is more resistant to some types of shock loading .
- It is cool and filter the precipitated caesium dichloroiodide .
- Often, the pcv filter does not receive regular maintenance .
- The wet filter cake was recrystallized from 650ml methanol .
- The colonies are replica-plated onto nitrocellulose filters .
- In x-ray fluorescence, pieces of the filter are used directly .
- The barnacle and the clam are two examples of filter feeders .
- Platelets are also filtered out of the circulation by the spleen .