- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- I am not going out with you and that is flat !
- "don't flatter yourself with that hope. "
- The beer is flat and tastes like pennies .
- I can walk at 4 miles an hour on the flat .
- Your piano is flat ; it needs tuning .
- I can change a tire in 2 minutes flat .
- At the flat door bertha held out her hand .
- He is asking 80 a month rent for that flat .
- The flats of the new edition are well joined .
- He looked at him with his eyes very flat .
- She has got herself fixed up with a cosy flat .
- I flatter myself that i have spared no pains ..
- Tim is the part-owner of the flat .
- That old block of flats is a real eyesore !
- He had knocked her flat on her face .
- The diaphragms may be flat or corrugated .
- Our proposals were likely to fall flat .
- I must have some tonight and that's flat .