- I know him, but i do n't frequent him much .
- Daylight robberies were of frequent occurrence .
- Heartburn and sour "acid" eructations are frequent .
- A few of these have received frequent usage .
- Revolution is a frequent outgrowth of tyranny .
- The place is much frequented for sea-bathing .
- I heard they frequented hyde park .
- Glomerular changes are both frequent and severe .
- They were receiving frequent accounts from edmund .
- Margot's court appearances were frequent .
- It's difficult to see frequents in a sentence. 用frequents造句挺難的
- I shall not frequent your society long, natty !
- The town was held against frequent enemy attacks .
- His frequent hesitations annoyed the audience .
- Rains are frequent here in spring .
- Tourists frequent the district .
- I don't frequent that sanctuary, but he does .
- They love each other despite their frequent quarrels .
- They had found the early tiffs become more frequent .
- Their frequent rows took the bloom off their marriage .
- The main theme of the book is obscured by frequent digressions .
如何frequents造句，用frequents造句，frequents in a sentence和frequents的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。