- In pure seismology, the ground motion is generally expressed by its amplitude .
- The reflections are recorded by detecting instruments responsive to ground motion .
- The problem is to recalculate these amplitudes into the corresponding amplitude of the ground motion .
- Seismic ground motion parameter zonation map of china
- Effect of soft strata on peak acceleration of ground motion
- Principle of sma - 1 seismometer for ground motion and its maintenance
- Effect of site condition on coherency function of ground motion
- Characteristics of near - fault ground motion containing velocity pulses
- Influence of earthquake ground motion intensity on site earthquake response
- Modeling and simulation for a uav in ground motion during landing
- It's difficult to see ground motion in a sentence. 用ground motion造句挺難的
- Numerical simulation of ground motion coherency function on engineering site
- Implemental essential for seismic ground motion parameter zonation map of china
- Simplified method for numerical simulation of near - field strong ground motion
- Study of ground motion parameters of soft soil site in hexi area of nanjing city
- Attenuation of ground motion
- Study of multiple inversion method for structure with unknown ground motion
- Analysis of seismic response of high - rise building to near - fault ground motions
- Inversion of ground motion and identification of structural parameters by ekf
- The structures are generally put into non - linear state under the strong ground motion
- In addition , the regression equations are verified with the records of ground motions