- "' Huancas "'is one of the 21 districts of Chachapoyas Province in the Amazonas Region of northern Peru.
- However, the most notable tourist draw is the stunning viewpoint over the Sonche Canyon, 1 km ( 0.6 miles ) east of Huancas.
- Additionally, 3 km ( 1.9 miles ) north of Huancas, is Huanca Urco hill, with views of where the Sonche, Vitaya and Gocta Falls can be seen.
- Before the Spanish invasion led by Francisco Pizarro in 1532 the Andes were primarily inhabited by Quechua peoples such as the Inca, Chancas, Huancas and Ca馻ri in the north, and Aymaras further south.
- The capital is the town of "'Huancas "', which is a 15-minute drive from the city of Amazon rainforest drops to the Sonche River, 962 m ( 3, 156 ft ) below.
- L醡ud borders with San Crist骲al District to the north, Valera District ( Bongar?Province ) to the northeast, Huancas District to the southeast ( Province of Chachapoyas ), Luya District to the southeast, and with Trita District to the south-west.
- It's difficult to find huancas in a sentence. 用huancas造句挺難的