- The lorry skidded on a stretch of black ice .
- Their refusal iced our enthusiasm .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- They ate raspberry tarts and ice cream .
- Catherine had been ice up to this moment .
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- When water becomes solid we call it ice .
- Ice crystals begin to deform measurably .
- Does the bar ice the champagne before serving ?
- The wedding-cake was elaborately iced .
- It's difficult to see ice in a sentence. 用ice造句挺難的
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- In other words, the ice begins to melt .
- The lorry went into a spin on a patch of ice .
- The children clamoured for ice cream .
- What we have to do now is to break the ice .
- The boy ate several dishfuls of ice cream .
- She turned a pirouette on the ice .
- Ice has difficulty in negotiating sharp corners .
- The tigers broke the ice with a touchdown .
- Whereas i am hot, and fire dissolves ice .