- These events had something in common .
- All three groups have many features in common .
- It sounded incredible in common .
- This new word is in common currency .
- There are two systems of units in common use in mechanics .
- The two have nothing in common .
- I have no doubt little in common with the world of fashion .
- There are several different detectors in common usage .
- The talks showed there was much we shared a lot in common .
- The most extreme opposites have some qualities in common .
- It's difficult to see in common in a sentence. 用in common造句挺難的
- In common with many others , she applied for a training place .
- He had no life in common with his companions in the world .
- Electronic computers are now in common use all over the world .
- If two people have nothing in common , exchanging a few words can be difficult .
- Cooper, in common with crevecoeur, does not know the answer .
- The two magazines exchanged articles and had contributors in common .
- Of course the morality of civilized persons has always much in common .
- He and his brother mel always seemed to have that much in common .
- These "forces" have nothing in common with forces in the newtonian sense .
- The pendulous accelerometer design had much in common with the gyro design .