用in comparison with造句
- In comparison with his brother, edmund would have nothing to say .
- The tallest buildings in london are small in comparison with those in new york .
- In comparison with those fruit vendors , you are lucky ; yet they never complain .
- She had had no idea how ignorant she would find herself in comparison with her companions .
- In comparison with the mammal, the ordinary reptile is altogether reckless of its offspring .
- In comparison with the classical lunar theory the motion of an earth satellite offers important practical differences .
- The increase in nominal stress due to live load, bc, is usually small in comparison with the dead load, oa .
- If darcy were not such a great tall fellow, in comparison with myself, i should not pay him half so much deference .
- I care for nothing in comparison with papa
- The earth is small in comparison with the sun
- He is rather dull in comparison with others
- Her talents stand out in comparison with the others
- In comparison with england , ireland has a small population
- A train is slow in comparison with a plane
- In comparison with other students , mike is more diligent
- That old airplane was slow in comparison with today ' s jets
- On the sishuanbanna dai quot; feudal quot; ethics : in comparison with the han ethics
- We discuss this case in comparison with the previous literature
- The advantages is specially marked in comparison with traditional flap vavle
- I am fat in comparison with him