it is with造句
- He agreed, but it was with short grace .
- And that's how it is with your water situation .
- So it is with the music of birds .
- Friends, it is with great pleasure that i introduce ...
- it is with these problems that europe now has to grapple .
- it is with men and women in love's good season .
- it is with the deepest regret that we learn of your bereavement .
- it is with the metallic ores that we are concerned in this chapter .
- it was with those grenades pablo slew the post at otero .
- He told himself that it was with the pang which preceded recovery .
- It's difficult to see it is with in a sentence. 用it is with造句挺難的
- it was with the sorrow so founded on satisfaction, so tending to ease .
- He spoke it in a kind of jest, but it was with such an awkward smile .
- it was with a pained, and proud, and indignant tone that nydia made this humble reply .
- it was with a feeling of curious happiness that she recognized his extreme innocence .
- it was with great difficulty that the self-important man in the cocked hat restored order .
- it was with a touch of envy that i thought of the pleasant family life of which i had had a glimpse .
- We are first men, and it is with men you will deal in this world as in others .
- it was with heart-stirring that i fulfilled the invitation to address the congress of the united states .
- "oh! then it is with mrs. heathcliff you must settle," she observed, "or rather with me. "
- it was with indescribable relief that i received the news that president roosevelt had been re-elected .