- Jon Farhat was the visual effects supervisor and aerial second unit director.
- Sources : Andrews consulted with Lazar and Jon Farhat, a computer-graphics designer who is working on a movie about Lazar.
- "' Jon Farhat "'is a motion picture visual effects supervisor and second unit director who was nominated at the 67th Academy Awards for the film " The Nutty Professor"
- Jon Farhat, the visual-effects supervisor who gave Murphy a believable case of multiple personality disorder for that film, does an artful, unobtrusive job of integrating computer-generated animal acting with real creatures here.
- Unlike other films in which computer animation is used to make it seem that animals are talking, visual-effects supervisor Jon Farhat wanted animals that would move their mouths on cue, making their " speech " a more natural starting point for computer imaging.
- But she had great help from head animal trainer Mark Forbes and some 40 other beastie specialists ( each species had its own trainer ), and from visual-effects supervisor Jon Farhat, who oversaw the work of dozens of digital artists at CG outfits around the globe to make the talking animals come to life.
- Directed by Betty Thomas; written by Nat Mauldin and Larry Levin, based on the " Doctor Dolittle " stories by Hugh Lofting; director of photography, Russell Boyd; edited by Peter Teschner; music by Richard Gibbs; production designer, William Elliott; visual effects by Jon Farhat; produced by John Davis, Joseph M . Singer and David T . Friendly; released by 20th Century Fox.
- It's difficult to find jon farhat in a sentence. 用jon farhat造句挺難的