ligament of elbow造句
- The ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint is in relation with the ulnar nerve.
- The ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint gives its origin to part of this muscle.
- On August 2, 2012, Wimmers underwent Tommy John surgery to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint.
- After a medical review of his injury, Maness had surgery on August 18, to fix his Ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint instead of Tommy John surgery ligament replacement, drastically reducing his recovery time from 12-15 months to 6-8 months, which would make him available for Spring Training in 2017.
- The medial epicondyle gives attachment to the ulnar collateral ligament of elbow joint, to the pronator teres, and to a common tendon of origin ( the common flexor tendon ) of some of the flexor muscles of the forearm : the flexor carpi radialis, the flexor carpi ulnaris, the flexor digitorum superficialis, and the palmaris longus.
- It's difficult to find ligament of elbow in a sentence. 用ligament of elbow造句挺難的