- Among the newcomers are the approximately 20, 000 Meskhetian Turks.
- The community is largely made of Meskhetian Turks and immigrants from Turkey.
- Meskhetian Turks maintain that Moscow had planned the Uzbek riots.
- Ingush, Balkars, Karachays, and Meskhetian Turks.
- Approximately 10, 000 Meskhetian Turks live in Ukraine.
- Krasnodar regional authorities said more than 5, 000 Meskhetian Turks intend to leave.
- The decree made provision for the relocation of Meskhetian Turks, Kurds, Ajara.
- In 1989, 60, 000 Meskhetian Turks were forced out of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
- When ethnic violence broke out there in 1989, thousands of Meskhetian Turks fled to Krasnodar.
- Laz-speaking Sunni Muslims as well as Sunni Meskhetian Turks along the border with Turkey.
- It's difficult to see meskhetian turks in a sentence. 用meskhetian turks造句挺難的
- Another special case are Meskhetian Turks.
- 2 The number includes Meskhetian Turks.
- But the Ingush, the Karachai, the Balkars, and Meskhetian Turks suffered a similar fate.
- In 1989, racial violence broke out in Uzbekistan, and many Meskhetian Turks fled to Krasnodar.
- The community is largely made of Ottoman Turkish descendants, Meskhetian Turks and recent immigrants from Turkey.
- The majority of Meskhetian Turks left the country after the pogroms in the Fergana valley in June 1989.
- There are 500, 000 to 700, 000 Meskhetian Turks in exile in Azerbaijan and Central Asia.
- The newspaper reported that the Meskhetian Turks were even beginning to draw up lists of people interested in emigrating.
- In 1989, racial violence broke out in Uzbekistan, and many of the Meskhetian Turks fled to Krasnodar.
- The Meskhetian Turks have been living in limbo, unable to get official residence permission or to rent land.
如何meskhetian turks造句，用meskhetian turks造句，meskhetian turks in a sentence和meskhetian turks的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。