- MartinLogan, JansZen, Metrum Acoustics, Sanders Sound Systems, and Sound-Lab, build hybrid designs with conventional woofers or subwoofers.
- The term sociometry relates to its Latin etymology, " socius " meaning companion, and " metrum " meaning measure.
- Iambic trimeter is the metre of the spoken verses in Greek tragedy and comedy, comprising six iambs as one iambic metrum consisted of two iambs.
- The Tugu inscription was written in Pallawa script arranged in the form of Sanskrit Sloka with Anustubh metrum, consisting of five lines that run around the surface of the stone.
- He wrote his only academic paper, " Om Forholdet mellom rythmus og metrum ", but it was not published until 1866, when Schreiner had returned to the school system.
- It is interesting that the distinction between the first two rules and the latter rule can also be found in early treatises on music, introducing the terms " metrum " and " rhythmus ".
- A notable Latin verse encomium written at Rome praises Otto III and Pope Gregory V . He also left behind an elegy of his diocesan predecessor and the so-called " Metrum leonis ", a sometimes-rhyming adonic poem with fabulous and personal elements.
- The group made several CDs for Decca Argo, New Tone and Donemus, which include John's works " Euthanasia and Garden Instruments ", " S U S Y W I M P S " and " Gallows Hill ", as well as his arrangements of Diderik Wagenaar's " Metrum " and Steve Martland's " Shoulder to Shoulder ".
- It's difficult to find metrum in a sentence. 用metrum造句挺難的