- The towns Mindelheim, Burgau and Thannhausen lie along the Mindel.
- Mindelheim is located about west of the Bavarian capital of Munich.
- It is part of the Schafalpenk鰌fe and the Mindelheim Klettersteig.
- The regional trains mostly meet regularly in Buchloe and Mindelheim.
- The station was opened together with the Mindelheim in 1910.
- Mindelheim was duly annexed under the Treaty of Utrecht.
- She died in 1962 and was buried in Mindelheim.
- Heinrich von Lichtenau was born in Mindelheim in 1444.
- Marlborough visited Mindelheim in late May 1713, receiving princely honours from his subjects.
- Mindelheim was lost 1714 to the Elector of Bavaria under the Treaty of Utrecht.
- It's difficult to see mindelheim in a sentence. 用mindelheim造句挺難的
- The picturesque town center of Mindelheim reflects the typical structure of a medieval settlement.
- Like many other German cities, Mindelheim used to be surrounded by a city wall.
- The Kammel originates west of Mindelheim, in the district Unterallg鋟, and flows generally north.
- His estates in Germany, such as Mindelheim, were represented in his arms by additional quarterings.
- A total of six railcars of Krumbach and Pfaffhausen, movements are controlled by the signalman in Mindelheim.
- The line between Gunzburg and Mindelheim has been threatened with closure several times, but it has always been averted.
- mindelheim . . . . . . faschingstor . . . . . . . . . . . 1-0
- The Principality of Mindelheim was situated south of the Danube, south-west of Augsburg, and west of M黱chen.
- On 25 May 2011, e-Genius successfully completed the first flight on the airfield in Mindelheim-Mattsies, Germany.
- OSB ( born 8 December 1964 as Maximilian Schr鰀er in Mindelheim ) is the Archabbot President of the Congregation of Sant'Ottilia.
如何mindelheim造句，用mindelheim造句，mindelheim in a sentence和mindelheim的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。