- In August 1832 Gregory issued the encyclical " Mirari vos ".
- Its doctrines were condemned in two encyclicals, " Mirari vos " in 1832 and " Singulari Nos " in 1834, and Montalembert submitted.
- On 15 August 1832, the Pope, without naming them, condemned their ideas in the encyclical Mirari Vos, most notably their demands for freedom of conscience and freedom of the press.
- While staying in Munich, Lamennais received the 1832 encyclical " Mirari vos ", which condemned religious pluralism in general and certain of Lamennais's ideas advanced in " L'Avenir " without mentioning his name.
- In the wake of the encyclical Mirari Vos of 1832 and the resultant episcopal letter from cardinal Englebert Sterckx and the episcopate in 1837 banning Catholics from being or becoming Freemasons, Belgian freemasonry became less Catholic in character, though it remained deist.
- In the encyclical " Mirari vos ", he pronounced it false and absurd, or rather mad, that we must secure and guarantee to each one liberty of conscience . He encouraged missionary activity abroad and condemned the slave trade.
- The Pope's advisors were convinced that if he said nothing, it would viewed that he did not disapprove of Lamennais's opinions . " Mirari vos " was issued the following August, criticizing Lamennais's views without mentioning him by name.
- Ordained priest in 1822, he joined Lamennais at " La Chesnaie " ( 1825 ) after a few years spent with Antoine de Salinis at the Lyc閑 Henri IV . An admirer of Lamennais, he nevertheless accepted the papal encyclical " Mirari vos " of 15 August 1832, and the " Singulari nos " of 13 July 1834, which condemned the traditionalism of Lamennais.
- In response, Lamennais, Montalembert and Lacordaire suspended their work and in November 1831 set out to Rome to obtain the approval of Pope Gregory XVI . They were received in audience, but after they had left Rome, the 1832 encyclical " Mirari vos " condemned religious pluralism in general and certain of Lamennais's ideas advanced in " L'Avenir " without mentioning his name.
- The present Pope, in his Encyclical of 1864, Quant?cur? speaks ( as will come before us in the next section ) against'liberty of conscience,'and he refers to his predecessor, Gregory XVI ., who, in his Mirari vos, calls it a'deliramentum .'It is a rule in formal ecclesiastical proceedings, as I shall have occasion to notice lower down, when books or authors are condemned, to use the very words of the book or author, and to condemn the words in that particular sense which they have in their context and their drift, not in the literal, not in the religious sense, such as the Pope might recognize, were they in another book or author.
- It's difficult to see mirari vos in a sentence. 用mirari vos造句挺難的
如何mirari vos造句，用mirari vos造句，mirari vos in a sentence和mirari vos的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。