- I love her all the more because she is poor .
- Bank communications become more effective .
- At last gerald had but one day more .
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- The weather became finer and more settled .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- More expensive nitrating agents may be used .
- The more i know him , the more i like him .
- You need more protein to build you up .
- It's difficult to see more in a sentence. 用more造句挺難的
- Errors often have more than one component .
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- They wish to adopt more radical methods .
- Nothing could have been more repugnant to him .
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- The physicists, too, were more than content .
- Waiting any longer could be even more dangerous .
- They were more interested in their own pursuits .
- It is more blessed to give than to receive .
- This sauce is too thick -- add more milk .