- My wife is always nagging about my untidiness .
- He had a sharp-tongued, nagging stepmother .
- Do n't keep nagging me about that remark of mine .
- The question had been nagging at victory all day .
- Pride, envy, remorse nag his characters .
- Her constant nagging is beginning to get to him .
- He is busy. stop nagging at him .
- She nagged at him all day long .
- I do not think i can take much more of your nagging .
- She nagged him all day long .
- It's difficult to see nagging in a sentence. 用nagging造句挺難的
- Why are you nagging me ?
- She still nagged .
- He is a nag .
- Yet again i raised the question that had begun to nag at me .
- This problem had nagged the consciousness of foreign aid people for some time .
- That this fear had as yet no concrete basis made it all the more nagging .
- One of darwin's nagging problems was to discover where this variation originated .
- I will go over to michael cross, and engage him to come behind on his swift nag .
- The problem of how to contact the u-boat on monday had been nagging at the back of his mind .
- Yet he never ceased to scold the human race. poe likewise, in his criticism, is forever nagging at other authors .