- Have the police nailed the man who did it ?
- She was paring her nails with nail scissors .
- You've got to bite on the nail now .
- He was biting his nails in his nervousness .
- The box was corded, the card nailed on .
- Every word he said hit the nail on the head .
- They fought tooth and nail but lost .
- She finally nailed me in the corridor .
- We had better then be as tough as nails .
- Wash your hands and clean your nails .
- It's difficult to see nail in a sentence. 用nail造句挺難的
- A nail on the road punctured the tyre .
- I can feel a nail sticking into my shoe .
- The man paid for the watch on the nail .
- The edge of her skirt caught on a nail .
- He kept his hands and nails immaculately clean .
- A nail tore a hole in her overcoat .
- He cautiously picked up the nails .
- It was a final nail in the government 's coffin .
- His nails resemble the ivory keys of the spinet .
- His ugly nails were polished .