- Be sure clothes do not cover the tube opening .
- Cosmetics do not cover up the deficiencies of nature .
- His eyes were not covered .
- Existing papers did not cover the new communities journalistically .
- The insurance policy does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear .
- Low cotton prices meant it could not cover their costs, which led to foreign exchange shortages .
- Many important subjects are not covered by a uniform treatment in the depth and detail that they deserve .
- This chapter will not cover all the detailed disease control methods adapted to modern trends or to all types of poultry .
- You are lying and lies can not cover up facts
- S : yeah, but technically, it's not cover song
- It's difficult to see not covered in a sentence. 用not covered造句挺難的
- -it is not covering up the grown parts !-what
- This dictionary does not cover all the english verbs
- It is not covering up the grown parts !-what
- Yeah, but technically, it's not cover song
- The bill does not cover any major policy change
- Query error-any other condition not covered above
- The committee's term of reference do not cover export
- We will not cover these in this series of articles
- This series did not cover john cowan s
- The following quality warranty is not covered