- She respected andrew's wisdom, his knack of going directly to the nub of any situation .
- You know , like this one : " the boywith a nub for an arm .
- Indeed , this is the nub of the nurturists ' argument
- The nub of the problem is our poor export performance
- The spokes of the wheel diverge from the nub
- Coupling screws with collar nub and spacer for double - ties
- I got it , right below the knee , the nub
- For some , the nub of it is that governments are less interested in money than in power
- Suddenly kanda drew one of his pink nubs into his mouth , while meddling with the other with a hand
- The nub of it is the difficult , often dysfunctional , relationship between baker , pastry chef and chef
- It's difficult to see nub in a sentence. 用nub造句挺難的
- All they found of him was a muddy set of prison clothes , a bar of soap , and an old rock - hammer damn near worn down to the nub
- Nub has owned the right to export import by itself . the design , produce and sale of products are effectively working with the quality guarantee system