- O ! the huanghe ( river ) , cradle of the chinese nation .
- Gaskets and o rings are made of elastomers .
- We call o the additive identity .
- The operator o is the null operator .
- Let us draw the circle with center at o and radius equal to a .
- The subscript o and w identify the unweathered and weathered states .
- Mohr's circle is required for any oblique plane passing through the point o .
- Starting from point o a ball is pushed up the suceessively higher ramps .
- We should look like spectres, and despair would have taken possession of o us hearts .
- One case of particular importance corresponds d=o, i.e. the two lenses are in contact .
- It's difficult to see o in a sentence. 用o造句挺難的
- The author then proposes to develop an index of heterogeneity in time, perhaps in the following manner: habitat, applying the numbers1 of forest, o for meadow or savanna .
- The hot, massive, high-luminosity stars of spectral types o and b are not distributed uniformly over the galaxy but are grouped into extensive, separate aggregates that have come to be called associations .
- It can ' t be the mailman . it ' s only seven o ' clock
- O deep thought , we were told that there is a gun
- Aerospace series - elastomeric o - rings - dimensions
- Study on structure of i o table based on erp
- In this system , a distributed i / o system is adopted
- Romeo : o , teach me how i should forget to think
- My chances of returning to a . p . o . are slim at best
那我回a . p . o的機會將十分渺茫
- Wing on street and market street , tai o , lantau island