用of a day造句
- It was a beast of a day , bleak , cold , and rainy .
- The news had been brought, towards the decline of a day in midsummer .
- I shall be happy to give you an opinion upon the subject in the course of a day or two .
- By the end of a day he always felt as though he had been gone for years leaving her defenceless .
- It was the beginning of a day in june; the deep blue sky unsullied by a cloud, and teeming with brilliant light .
- If the guest occupies his room beyond that time, he can be charged for an extra day or at least a fraction of a day .
- 700 miles below the surface of the earth . hell of a day
- They counted two nights instead of a day and a half
- I ' ve had a hell of a day , an even worse month
- What song comes out at the end of a day ' s broadcast
- An immediate correction in the course of a day
- An applicant will then be notified of a day for audition
- He thinks " 24 " is the definition of a day
他認為“ 24 ”就是一天的定義。
- It took the best part of a day to get there
- Is the fractional part of a day
- One of the24 equal parts of a day
- So it ` s kind of a day to day thing
- So it s kind of a day to day thing
- Think about what time of a day is your most productive
- Jenny : well , i think breakfast is the most important meal of a day