- Diversification has reduced IDG's dependence on magazine advertising sales.
- She appeared on magazine covers and received offers to endorse products.
- Millions of dollars had been wasted on magazine ads and scent strips.
- There's a bunch of it on magazine racks right now.
- The major wholesalers all say they are losing money on magazine distribution.
- People don't care if I'm on magazine covers.
- They appear often in feature films and on magazine covers.
- More recently, she has begun reappearing on magazine covers.
- You don't even like getting late notices on magazine subscriptions.
- Being on magazine covers " is actually quite uncomfortable,"
- It's difficult to see on magazine in a sentence. 用on magazine造句挺難的
- In 1954 he went freelance, concentrating on magazine work.
- Connecticut doesn't charge sales tax on magazines.
- To make a real product, rather than just being on magazine pages.
- The Yankees and A's have players who appear on magazine covers.
- The women find themselves on magazine covers while the men have become footnotes.
- Her face was seen on movie screens, her photos on magazine covers.
- He's on billboards, in TV commercials, on magazine covers.
- He opened up a music shop and a junk shop on Magazine Street.
- Other nations impose restrictions on magazine capacity as well.
- I ve seen oooogly white girls on magazine covers.
如何on magazine造句，用on magazine造句，on magazine in a sentence和on magazine的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。