on the low hills造句
- Extensive pastures in the lowlands contrast with the arable fields and woods on the low hills.
- It is found mainly over areas with thick vegetation both on the low hills and the plains.
- The eastern section, known as " Little Mowbray ", lies on the low hill between the Liesbeeck and Black Rivers.
- US 3 / 187 RCT under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Delbert Munson jumped into Drop Zone William shortly afterwards, before turning south and adopting a defensive position on the low hills south of Sukchon, where they established roadblocks across the highway and railway.
- In 1881, the Palestine Exploration Fund's " Survey of Western Palestine " described Abu Snan as a stone-built village situated on the low hill near the plain, surrounded by olive groves and arable land, and with many cisterns of rain-water.
- Today, it follows a strong demographic increase from later years, and the development is continuing on the low hills that rise immediately inland from the Statale 16 Road; the Corva and Cretarola districts are the highest point of the city's territory, with interesting sea views.
- Hardee's Corps was initially placed in Triune, about 20 miles ( 32 km ) to the west, Polk's on the west bank of the river, and a detached division from Hardee's Corps under Maj . Gen . John C . Breckinridge on the low hills east of the river.
- It's difficult to find on the low hills in a sentence. 用on the low hills造句挺難的