- The opening of the iris is called the pupil .
- The drawer is so tight that i can't open it .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- Open the window and let in some fresh air .
- Her mother came out of an open door .
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- Nasa officials opened a broad inquiry .
- The railway was opened to traffic last year .
- My little cousin, maggie, opened the door .
- It 's easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open .
- It's difficult to see open in a sentence. 用open造句挺難的
- The open spaces differ according to aspect .
- The conference was solemnly opened yesterday .
- Out of the blue, he opened up a business .
- We ventilate a room by opening windows .
- I'm always open to a good idea .
- They converged on the central open space .
- The bell twinkles when you open the door .
- Another supermarket opened last week .
- One of the alternatives open to you is to resign .
- I want to open an account with [at] a bank .