- Karpov tried to gain counterplay by thrusting two central pawns down the board.
- In the sixth Schlechter managed to draw a game being a pawn down.
- The idea behind the move is to advance the a-pawn down the board to a4.
- Evgeny Bareev won by shoving his kingside pawns down the throat of England's Nigel Short.
- Peter Leko of Hungary won by shoving two connected passed pawns down Alexander Morozevich's throat.
- A rook on the seventh rank is often considered sufficient draw, despite being a pawn down.
- For example, in Game 6, Kasparov was two pawns down, but found the marvelous queen post at f5.
- Peter Leko of Hungary won in round nine by shoving two connected passed pawns down Alexander Morozevich's throat.
- Kosteniuk could have resigned anytime after move 25, when she was an exchange and two pawns down with an exposed king.
- But the Indian marched a threatening pawn down to a3 and followed up with a series of pins and threats to win easily.
- It's difficult to see pawn down in a sentence. 用pawn down造句挺難的
- Van Wely beat Classical World Champion Vladimir Kramnik of Russia by pushing his queenside pawns down his throat in the endgame after Kramnik blundered in trading queens.
- Despite being a pawn down, Indian grandmaster Viswanathan Anand held American Gata Kamsky to a draw in the fourth game of the Professional Chess Association candidates'final series here Monday.
- He was playing Black in all games, but was given pawn odds ( Rybka was playing each game a pawn down; different white pawn was removed in each game ).
- A pawn down, Adams was happy to take the draw with 42 . . . Bxf2 43 . Kxf2 Qc2 +, when White has no way to escape the perpetual check.
- Despite being a pawn down in an ending, Indian grandmaster Viswanathan Anand held American Gata Kamsky to a draw in the fourth game of the Professional Chess Association candidates'final series here Monday.
- Mamedyarov resigned against Carlsen when the latter was two pawns down but had a considerable positional advantage, although later analysis by Mihail Marin for Chessbase suggested that the position was not completely lost.
- Carlsen got a small edge out of the opening but did not manage to cash in from it and put himself in an inferior position with a pawn down that was able to hold.
- At one point, Anand and Australian grandmaster Ian Rogers were predicting a Kramnik victory, but Polgar managed to hold on into an ending where, two pawns down, she demonstrated the drawing power of opposite-colored bishops.
- A pawn down, Nisipeanu failed to find a way to attack black and, running out of time, he lost his dominant position, forcing him to resign with 28 seconds of the game left after blacks 52 move.
如何pawn down造句，用pawn down造句，pawn down in a sentence和pawn down的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。