- It was only a quantity of hot gas !
- I have seen a quantity of good company too !
- They ordered quantities of farm implements .
- He imbibes vast quantities of strong coffee .
- A large quantity of water is stored in the reservoir .
- He collected a quantity of curious information .
- It hides large quantities of nuts inside trees .
- Do n't strive merely for quantity of production ...
- I scarce uttered the quantity of a hundred words .
- At night we have great quantities of spare electric power .
- It's difficult to see quantities of in a sentence. 用quantities of造句挺難的
- He eat the quantity of dung both from me and from thee .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- The state allotted them large quantities of chemical fertilizer .
- Pug saw vast quantities of lend-lease material in use .
- Huge quantities of steam may be erupted and then condense .
- The same quantity of air enters a junction as leaves it .
- They supply great quantities of agricultural by-products to the state .
- The quantity of water that can be drained out is called the specific yield .
- Relatively large quantities of solid are to be treated in this way .
- The quantity of precipitation varies greatly from year to year in these regions .