简体版 English 日本語
登入 註冊

r and d造句

"r and d"是什麼意思  
造句與例句手機版
  • Therefore , domestic r and d and life - long education must receive ample emphasis
    因此本土研發終身學習等都值得全力推動。
  • The rajas of outsourcing are taking on r and d and computer - aided engineering
    Google在過去也曾多次入選該排行榜,并且位居第一。
  • Kevin and joanna are discussing the importance of r and d in relation to the development of the company
    凱文和喬安娜正在討論研發對公司發展的重要性。
  • Joanna : research and development , without a doubt . without the proper r and d to get a product started , it won ' t go anywhere
    喬安娜:毋庸置疑,是研發。沒有適當的研發來推出新品,一切就都免談了。
  • Lester : i agree , but remember , our investors may see r and d costs as money spent without the possibility of an immediate return
    雷斯特:我同意,不過要記住,我們的投資者可能會將研發成本視為無法立即回收的投資。
  • Kevin : i agree , but remember , our investors may see r and d costs as money spent without the possibility of an immediate return
    凱文:我同意,不過要記住,我們的投資商可能會將研發成本視為無法立即取得回報的投資。
  • Kevin : yes , i ' ve started , and i ' ve found some good people for r and d . oh , by the way , the art people called to discuss the design of our logos
    凱文:是的,已經開始了,而且我也找到了幾個不錯的研發人員。哦,對了,美術設計人員打電話來說要討論一下我們的標識設計。
  • Our government is sparing no efforts in policies and funding to promote r and d . i myself was fortunate enough to be heavily involved in this area in the 1980s , and results are beginning to show
    我們的政府正不遺余力地在政策和資金上促進研究與發展。我于80年代投入這一方面的工作,目前已開始有了一些成績。
  • Including the cost of paying employees in stock , microsoft spent 6 . 8 billion on r and d last year , but said that number would be slightly lower at around 6 billion in fiscal 2005 due to the lower costs of issuing stock awards
    公司去年包括支付員工股票在內的研發成本為68億美元,但稱因發行股票獎勵成本下降,公司2005財年的數字將低于上財年。
  • Tens of thousands of ethnic chinese , including some american - born ones , are in american , canadian , british , european and australian universities and research institutes doing high level research and development r and d in hard sciences and engineering
    成千成萬的華裔包括出生于美國的華裔均在美國加拿大英國歐洲和澳洲的大學及研究院從事高層次科工研究與發展。
  • Google has become the place to get rich . but that argument goes only so far . it ca n ' t explain why kai - fu lee , a microsoft executive , joined google this summer - after the ipo bonanza - to become head of its new r and d center in china
    據統計,微軟旗下的員工為6萬名左右,而銷售額已經達到了400億美元,平均每位員工身上的銷量折合65萬美元,這個數字足足是ibm的兩倍之多。
  • Undoubtedly , investments in r and d are made mainly in applied technology and other economics - related fields , and this should constitute 85 per cent of all r and d work . the other 15 per cent should be allotted to research into the basic sciences
    毫無疑問,研究與發展的投資主要在于應用技術以及與經濟相關的領域,這方面也許應占研究與發展全部投入的85 % ,另外的15 %則應靈活運用到與基礎科學有關的研究。
  • Important progress was made in major r and d projects , including those to design and develop advanced integrated circuit chips , third - generation mobile communications , high - performance composite materials , and high - grade , digitally controlled machine tools
    在科技方面,加強了國家創新體系基礎研究和基礎設施建設。集成電路芯片設計開發第三代移動通信高性能復合材料高檔數控機床研制等重大科技專項取得重要進展。
  • Also , mr . wang , an r and d supervisor at a local company who had studied painting from his youth , attentively examined masters paintings and went on to inspect her art album as well , noting the great attention to detail she demonstrates in her outstanding works
    一位任職某公司研發中心主任的王先生,從小就接受繪畫的訓練,他在會場專心地監賞師父的畫作,還意猶未盡地翻閱畫冊。他表示師父繪畫的態度很細心,畫作也非常好看。
  • Singapore is succeeding in transplanting significant amount of foreign talent in technological fields , but now emphasis must be placed on translating their presence into a permanent change in local psychology and environment for r and d and innovation , or their presence will also be in vain
    新加坡成功地引進大量的外國科技人才,但我們現在必須利用他們的存在,改變本地人的心態,促成一個利于研究發展和創新的環境。不然,再多的外來人才也徒勞無功。
  • My speech by video to a science conference in manchester in britain earlier today highlighted our ambitions for scientific and medical research - that britain lead the world as a location for r and d , for world class universities , and for effective technology transfer between education and business
    比今天早些時候,我在英國曼徹斯特科技會議上的電視講話中強調出我們在科技和醫學研究上的決心-英國作為研發領域上領先世界,因為有世界級的大學、和有效的教育和商業間的技術轉讓。
  • In the last 10 years , under the leadership of the government , we invested much effort and money in high technology and research and development r and d these investments are starting to bear fruit , especially in the area where the government has placed emphasis - the area of applied science and technology , such as bio - technology , computers and micro - electronics
    在過去10年里,在政府的領導指引下,我們在高科技和研究與發展方面做了許多工作,也投入了很多資金,這些政策已經逐漸收到成效,其成果尤其反映在政府所著重發展的應用科技如:生物技術電腦微電子幾方面。
如何用r and d造句用r and d造句r and d in a sentence和r and d的例句由查查漢語詞典提供,版權所有違者必究。