- He is passionately opposed to racial discrimination .
- Racial hatred is a contagion .
- He went on record as opposing racial discrimination .
- Roon's racial phrasing is deplorable .
- Racial segregation has always blocked equal access to education .
- We do not know to what extent they altered the racial quality .
- The love interests cut across cultural and racial lines in the stories .
- It was not merely racial prejudice, it was a part of our cultural heritage .
- Indiana had a history of racial bigotry unequaled north of the masondixon line .
- The federal policy is that racial discrimination is not allowed and should be ended "with all possible speed. "
- It's difficult to see racial in a sentence. 用racial造句挺難的
- He was a militant idealist who crusaded against racial bigotry by growing faint in its presence .
- His following the colour line was a pioneer study of prevailing racial attitudes, north and south .
- The action moves with truth, ferocity, and surprise toward a climax that contains the racial history of america .
- Long before 1776 the people of the thirteen colonies likewise had become a mixture of national and racial strains .
- Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood .
- The rate of racial progress varies in different areas of the country, but in the past ten years there has been more improvement .
- Informal race controls were tightened, and many a negro suffered the extreme penalty for violating the rules of racial etiquette .
- He made a speech hitting out at racial discrimination
- On identity of racial groups ' origin in hezhou part two
- Thought on the racial problems in the soviet union