- They were combined with black in coats and suits, sometimes with military details like raised collars.
- Make your cut at the surface of the raised collar where the limb emerges, leaving a " bump ."
- Other notables include a gold metallic-net sheath with its raised collar suggesting the Chinese Suzie-Wong line McQueen showed in his latest Givenchy haute couture line.
- His secondary outfit is similar, changing the jumpsuit to a dark blue and green version with sleeves and a raised collar, additionally removing the gloves and changing his hairstyle to a double ponytail.
- There were Suzie Wong-style raised collars and silk details in the clothes with fanciful names like Triads, Fu Manchu or Chinese Torture, a beautiful bolero-topped suit with lean pigskin trousers plus touches of black taffeta.
- From a sleeveless, light taupe cotton-silk dress with raised collar and luxury alligator backpack bag, to a white silk gazar trenchcoat, worn with an embroidered blouse and slim bleached jeans for evening, all was charming and timeless chic.
- Gala evenings shine in the terrific pyramid-skirted crinolined gowns or a majestic suit in black velvet with its fitted jacket, sparkly rhinestone buttons and enormous raised collar with a diamante heart at the back _ all lovely, all Saint Laurent.