- The cross ratio he called anharmonic ratio .
- Population can increase in a geometric ratio .
- The ratio between the two sides is one to four .
- Scientists are trying to increase that ratio .
- This is the prime ratio of the nascent increments .
- Subsistence only increases in an arithmetic ratio .
- A step-down transformer has a turns ratio less than 1 .
- As a result, a more even air-fuel ratio is maintained .
- Higher ratios can be used with more exotic fuels .
- Pruning, by removing part of the top, alters this ratio .
- It's difficult to see ratio in a sentence. 用ratio造句挺難的
- Another difficulty stems from the very definition of the ratio .
- "ratio" refers to the common ratio of the sequence of numbers a2, b2 .
- For any section, the ratio mp/my is called the shape factor .
- Dolomites usually have higher rhombic carbonate/cao ratio .
- The natural logarithm of this ratio is called the logarithmic decrement .
- The isotope ratio is directly used for comparing oils or gases .
- In this definition, the contrast is given by the ratio of two light densities .
- The ratio of the crankshaft to the revolutions of the camshaft is 2∶1 .
- The majority of nonaromatic compounds do not have such high c∶h ratios .
- The baker super-schmidt camera can operate with extremely low focal ratios .