- Talk : Reginald Baker ( sportsman ) # Requested move 21 June 2015.
- He successfully prosecuted Kitty Byron for the murder of her lover Arthur Reginald Baker in 1902.
- In November 1902 he served divorce papers on Arthur Reginald Baker, who days later was murdered by his lover Kitty Byron.
- In 1902 Humphreys held a junior brief under Emma'Kitty'Byron, who was charged with the murder of Arthur Reginald Baker.
- In 1900 Sir QC . As Recorder Fulton tried the case of Kitty Byron, who was charged with the murder of Arthur Reginald Baker in 1902.
- Arthur Reginald Baker was born in Crawley in Sussex in 1857, the son of John Baker, a solicitor and partner in the firm of Baker, Blaker and Hoare of London.
- "' William Philo "'( 17 February 1882 in London, England 7 July 1916 in France ) was a British Middleweight professional Reginald Baker in the semi-finals.
- At the time of the murder Byron was unemployed and had lived for several weeks in lodgings with her lover Arthur Reginald Baker, a stockbroker, in the home of Madam Adrienne Liard ( born 1841 in France ), a widowed mantle maker at 18 bed-sitting room at the same address.
- It's difficult to find reginald baker in a sentence. 用reginald baker造句挺難的