- Her work is riddled with inefficiencies .
- He got the answer to the riddle as quick as a flash .
- The door was riddled with shot .
- They are riddled with disease .
- God's veil over things makes them all riddles .
- But first, you'd better see if you can answer riddles .
- Your supposedly loyal staff is riddled with corruption .
- By the end of 40's the riddle of superfluidity was solved .
- He spent an entire day in riddling unsupported statements .
- So it was the answer to the riddle he had been asking himself .
- It's difficult to see riddles in a sentence. 用riddles造句挺難的
- The cell door was opened within a few minutes, and he was riddled with bullets .
- Collins was tempted to try out the riddle on the two men in the front seat .
- Solve the riddle by drawing a graph, using arb as a is the father of b .
- The contrast of his recent language and his fine figure was a riddle that froze her blood .
- They had to face grave internal difficulties and many riddles to which they did not know the answer .
- Philosophical problems and riddles would completely disappear if this method were properly used .
- The sphinx was so mortified at the solving of her riddle that she cast herself down from the rock and perished .
- One of the greatest riddles of nature, one of the most incomprehensible problems which confronted mankind, was combustion .
- Riddled with a thousand gaping wounds , this reactionary clique is now beset with difficulties and contradictions both in internal and external affairs .
- Riddle : what is dark but made by light