road to freedom造句
- For him, the bicycle was the road to freedom, physical and spiritual.
- "The Road to Freedom " was widely reviewed by supporters and critics.
- It also influenced Jean-Paul Sartre's trilogy " The Roads to Freedom ".
- Frederick Douglass crossed Cecil county on his road to freedom in 1838.
- And remember : the road to freedom begins with a familiar dish.
- Gary Cox discusses the implications of the " Roads to Freedom " series:
- Because this was the day for the beginning of the road to freedom.
- True, " The Long Road to Freedom " stops short of the contemporary era.
- It is the second part in the trilogy " The Roads to Freedom ".
- By asking one yes no question, can you determine the road to Freedom ?"
- It's difficult to see road to freedom in a sentence. 用road to freedom造句挺難的
- "Five Roads to Freedom " is a deeply personal project for filmmaker Robin Benger.
- But Sharif said he had no qualms about linking Road to Freedom with her organization.
- He was also the player's owner in the " Colosseum : Road to Freedom ".
- The authors express passionate and controversial arguments against any compromise on the road to freedom.
- There is the Road to Freedom, which traces the route African-American slaves followed to freedom.
- He has also released albums with fellow former Style Council member Road to Freedom ".
- But the marchers, thank God, would not take a detour on the road to freedom.
- The final straw was The Road to Freedom Project, which was apparently taken with little consulation.
- "Amistad : A Long Road to Freedom " by Walter Dean Myers ( Dutton, $ 16.99)
- Poland was the first country of the Soviet Empire to embark on the road to freedom.
如何road to freedom造句，用road to freedom造句，road to freedom in a sentence和road to freedom的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。