- He weighed the parcel in his hand ( s ) ..
- A subset s of a ring a is a subring of a .
- S is the concentration of unpaired nucleotides .
- The beam from the laser l passes through the shutter s .
- Weigh this in your hand ( s ) .
- The consonants " t " , " f " and " s " are voiceless .
- There was a red mark on his back in the shape of the letter s .
- The ideal s(a)is called the saturation of a with respect to s .
- The function is called the entropy of the system, and is denoted by s .
- a clique of a simple graph α is a subset s of ν.
- It's difficult to see s in a sentence. 用s造句挺難的
- Some maize with s cytoplasm can revert to the fertile condition .
- It is measured at a speed of 2m/s under load intensity of 1. 96mpa .
- Tremors are caused by p and s shock waves and are also called preliminary tremors .
- A 12-v automobile battery supplies 20 c of charge in 5 s to a stereo tape player .
- average velocity is a vector quantity, in the same direction as the vector △s.
- the factor makes the radial functions zero at γ=0, except for s states.
- Atomic states arising from the same value of l and of s are said to belong to the same term .
- Computers were used to control the circulation of library stock in the usa in the 1960 s .
- a set with cardinality s＼s。is said to be denumerable or countably infinite.