- " remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy .
- “ remember the sabbath day , to keep it holy
- Whoever does any work on the sabbath day must be put to death
- That sabbath day was a high day
- Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day .
- You shall kindle no fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day
- Therefore the lord your god has commanded you to observe the sabbath day
- And it was the sabbath day when jesus made the clay , and opened his eyes
- Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day
- " you shall not kindle a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day .
出35 : 3當安息日、不可在你們一切的住處生火。
- It's difficult to see sabbath day in a sentence. 用sabbath day造句挺難的
- Respect the sabbath day
- Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it , as the lord thy god hath commanded thee
- [ kjv ] keep the sabbath day to sanctify it , as the lord thy god hath commanded thee
- Keep the sabbath day so as to sanctify it , as jehovah your god has commanded you
- He shall offer his burnt offering or his fellowship offerings as he does on the sabbath day
- And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of god
- While the israelites were in the desert , a man was found gathering wood on the sabbath day
- And came down to capernaum , a city of galilee , and taught them on the sabbath days
- How much then is a man better than a sheep ? wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days
- [ kjv ] and he saith unto them , is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days , or to do evil